Friday, July 28, 2006
What with the new baby, a billion and one tests and pop quizzes, new topics, I'd thought that the week would fly past before I could even say "Screw you"; but hell no, I got it all wrong.
This is in fact; one of the most sluggish week of school. How bleargh.
Al-Rizky Matin. Finally. It's odd to suddenly see a newborn on the bed, sleeping soundly. It's odd to be talking on the phone and suddenly hearing him crying. It's odd to hear my parents telling my Bibik to make his milk every now and then. Worst still, it's odd to see his skinny legs. It reminds me of that of a chicken. Yet for a premature newborn; he can lift his whole body weight up with his legs; when he kicks real hard. How ironic.
And I wonder if Fattah's gonna get through his TP well this comin' Thursday. =S
A gazillion tests comin' soon, exams round the corner.. I don't wanna repeat another semester of OC, Biochem and Maths..
My microphoto is yet to be repaired. Dammit; can this week get any longer. Matin, please grow up soon. :(
X O X O; 9:57 pm